- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Richmond, Victoria
Reviewed by harrycordini
A great host. Clear instructions Lovely kitchen Means great dumplings mmm Would highly recommend Enjoy
Reviewed by Michelle H
Had a great time making lots of dumplings. Good size group we all got the attention we needed from the Chef, who was very patient. Everything was very well set up and organise and we were very hands on not just a demonstration. You will have plenty to take home.
Reviewed by Gabrielle M
Had loads of fun learning how to make dumplings! The teacher was wonderful and it was so hands-on. Final product tasting amazing as well!
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on dumpling making experience lasts for 2 to 2.5hours
- Enjoy a complimentary refresher drink on arrival
- Demonstration and dumpling-making and learn how to fold your favourite dumplings
- Cook your dumplings
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine
MENU AND INGREDIENTSUpcoming classes here CALENDAR
- Seasoning and Sauce - Soy Sauce, Red Vinegar, Hoisin, Fish Sauce, Chilli Oil, Rice Wine
- Vegetables - Wongbok, Mushroom, Water Chestnuts
- Vegetarian - Carrot, Peas, Carrot, Sweet Corn, Taro or Potato, Water Chestnuts
- Meats - Pork, Chicken, Beef
- Seafood - Fish and/or Prawn for non-meat eater *Plus dumpling skins - made from flour
Please check our dumpling party recipes here
- Dumpling cooking classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organise This Cooking Class at your home or any chosen venue for 50+ people.
- We can cater to different dietary requirements - please let us know by email email@example.com
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend. Alternatively, if you provide notice prior to the class, you are welcome to collect the ingredients and online recipe to take home with you after the class. Please note that this may not be possible as fresh meats and seafood in all cases and you should call 0408 217 899 to check with the chef team. This cannot be organised via email.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms.