*Free Moon Lantern Rainbow Dumpling Making Class
- Location: Richmond, Victoria
Why we do this?
We support the Richmond Moon Lantern Festival 4-8 pm 22nd Sept 2020 with limited classes in the marquee. Limited people only.
How we run the class?
Class runs strictly 15 mins to make up to 5 dumplings, clean up your space for next person while the chef cook and then it can be put in to take away container and you can eat it too.
- RICHMOND MOON LANTERN FESTIVAL
- Location corner of Nicholson Street and Victoria Street
- Time 5-8 pm
- Dumpling skins - has wheat flour, water
- Pork mixture - pork spring onion, soy, cabbage, sesame oil.
- Vegetarian mixture - sweet potato, corn, pea, carrot, spring onion, soy, cabbage, tofu, and sesame oil.
- We don't accept kids with an allergy because it is public space, we can't control cross-contamination.
- If you have more question visit the trader webpage Victoria Street
- Direct Questions to Otao kitchen - please see us at the venue.
- Paid parking available on the corner of Hive Shopping Centre off Nicholson Street.