Team Challenge Masterchef Competition
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Richmond, VIC
Masterchef is the topic people often talk about and this is our most popular format. Your colleagues will break into teams, choose fresh ingredients from our pantry, then cook the most flavorsome and visually appealing dishes to take the crown. This style of cooking challenge would encourage a solid relationship between you and each of your team members, it's time to help them collaborate effectively.
Part of the building trust amongst your team members is letting them share their ideas and knowledge. They need to trust that you're prepared to speak up for all of your team members when needed and will support them whenever necessary. Teams that work well together have better problem-solving abilities and know-how to utilize each team member's unique background and skills. This allows them to achieve the best possible results.
In this challenge, teams will need to work together to plan, cook, compete and win, making this an ideal team building event. There’s a role for everyone, from head to sous to prep chefs, stylists, marketers, you name it. Even those who can’t cook will find a way to get involved.
- Empower your team to come up with new ideas
- Develop relevant skills with laughter
- Give your team a boost while giving back
- Demonstrate how each member of the team matters
- Get cultural and explore food and cooking skills.
- After enjoying some small bites upon arrival, guests will head into combat where they will be divided into different groups. The team will be creative and innovative to think broadly and with an open mind in a group from 3 to 5 people, they will start a new dish without recipes - they can still use the internet!
- In this challenge, teams will need to work together to plan, cook, compete and win, making this an ideal team building event. There’s a role for everyone, from head to sous to prep chefs, stylists, marketers, you name it. Even those who can’t cook will find a way to get involved.
- All plates are judged by our judges (or a guest judge chosen by you), based on taste, appearance and sales pitch.
- The event culminates with a shared meal with complimentary wine and beer.
- A few added twists from our master of ceremonies will help to create a memorable evening of laughter and rivalry - And if your group is as talented as they are courageous, you will enjoy all delightful dishes.
- The event duration will be 3 hours.
Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese and more menus
- Email email@example.com or call chef Ha Nguyen 0408 217 899 for available date/time and obligation free quote today.
- A minimum charge/number of participants applies to the minimum group size of 10 people.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking to reserve or hold your booking and may be made via credit or debit card, cash or bank transfer.
- You can secure the date by a deposit of 4 seats or 25% of the total invoice, whatever is more. The balance is due one week before the event upon confirmation of the guest numbers and their dietary requirements. More https://otaokitchen.com.au/terms/
WE HOST TEAMS OF
SEEK.COM, CRICKET AUSTRALIA, SCOTTISH FINANCE, REALSTATE.COM, ERNST & YOUNG, TOP DECK TRAVEL, KORNN FERRY RECRUITMENT, BUNNINGS, NBN CO, FONTERRA, HENGI, HUDSON, GFM WEALTH, CARE SUPER, COLONIAL FIRST STATE, RPS GROUP, SAN CHURRO CHOCOLATE, S CENTRE GROUP, VIC ROADS, TRANSURBAN, JAQUAR, FUTURE YOU, TALENT WITHIN, MAY BORN, GUIDE DOGS VICTORIA, CBRE, CARGILL, FEDERATION CENTRE
YARRA RANGE COUNCIL, BAPT CARE, AUSTRALIAN RED CROSS, ... and many more...