Asian Finger Food Cooking Master
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Richmond, Victoria
The popularity of Asian finger food and bowl food is trending in private parties and corporate events.These exquisite bites just look amazing and taste delicious. Join us now to make your favourite Asian finger food and canapé perfect for your next party from the most successful recreational cooking school in Melbourne. We host scheduled classes Thursday to Sunday.
During our cooking classes, our friendly instructor will take you step by step through different finger food types, recipes and top tips you need to gain confidence in the kitchen and wow your guests at any finger food party. Everyone cooks around our long hand-made spotted gum kitchen bench for the most sociable experience.
Each month you will learn simple but well thought out finger food and street foods from Japan, Thailand, China or Vietnam. From spring rolls, sushi and satay and more. This cooking experience is about big and small bites and all together we will have a big feast for everyone! Join our team of experienced chefs and professional service staff in this interactive cooking class with amazing stories and memories.
ON THE DAY
- This hands on finger food making experience lasts for 2 to 2.5hours
- Enjoy a complimentary refresher drink on arrival
- Demonstration and party food making and learn how to prepare favourite canapé
- Cook and plate up canapé
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine or beer
THAI CANAPE SAMPLE MENU Jan May Sep
- Spicy Cashews
- Mini Fish Cakes
- Corn Fritters
- Thai Chicken Wings
- Lemon Grass Pork Satay
- Thai beef salad with glass noodles
VIETNAMESE CANAPE SAMPLE MENUFeb Jun Oct
- Rice crackers
- Rice Paper Roll Prawn & Pineapple
- Vegetarian Spring Rolls
- Salmon in Betel leaf
- Mini Banh My, Pickle Vegetable, Confit Duck, Mayo
- Mini Bowl of Hanoi style noodle with BBQ pork Bun Cha
CHINESE CANAPE SAMPLE MENUMar Jul Nov
- Prawn Toast
- San choi bao
- Chinese Steamed Pork Buns
- Spring Onion Pancake
- Five spice chicken drumsticks
JAPANESE CANAPE SAMPLE MENUApr Aug Dec
- Spicy Edamane and Miso Eggplant
- Japanese Rice Balls (Onigiri)
- Agedashi tofu
- Chicken Teriyaki Skewers
- Tempura with vegetable
- Soba Noodle Salad
PRIVATE GROUP SOCIAL COOKING PARTY
- Asian cooking party classes are a perfect solution for your things to do in the weekend, Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event
- We can organise the Asian Cooking Class or an Asian Cooking Party (with custom menu) at your home or any chosen venue for 50+ people.
- Vegetarian or Vegan - suitable for vegetarian as you can design to leave out the meats
- Gluten Free No substitute available for wheat products.
- Dairy Free Asian food doesnt have much dairy in the dish. You can opt out not to have them.
- The menu design for everyone to eat and share everyone else foods so please let us know your dietary requirements.