Italian Cooking Class Master
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Richmond, VIC
In our Italian cooking class, we’ll start by hand made our dough for freshly made pizza and pasta. We will be exploring all the specific fresh vegetables and herbs used in Italian cuisine why they are used as well as the ingredients to create authentic Italian cuisine. You’ll then be making an array of dishes which will embrace the joys of cooking with garlic, fantastic olive oil, cheese and cured meats. You will make fresh homemade tomato sauce, fresh pasta, seafood risotto and your own dessert! Please note this class has gluten products but can be vegan or vegetarian-friendly. We also do a pizza-making class.
A hands-on Italian cooking class experience, with expert Chef tuition
Upcoming classes here CALENDAR
- Antipasto Tasting with favourite cured meats, cheese and olives
- Hand Made Pasta and Home Made Tomato Sauce
- Hand Made Potato gnocchi (can be GF)
- Totally Tender Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
- Risotto with seafood or mushroom (GF option)
- Best ever tiramisu
ON THE DAY
- This Italian Cooking Classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organise This Cooking Class at your home or any chosen venue for 50+ people.
- We can cater to different dietary requirements - please let us know by email email@example.com
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend. Alternatively, if you provide notice prior to the class, you are welcome to collect the ingredients and online recipe to take home with you after the class. Please note that this may not be possible as fresh meats and seafood in all cases and you should call 0408 217 899 to check with the chef team. This cannot be organised via email.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms.