Chinese Cooking Master Class
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Richmond, Victoria
Chinese food has won its reputation and popularity for its exquisite cooking skill, numerous dishes, and unique flavours. With thousands of years’ development and cultivation, Chinese food has formed its own culture. Chinese food culture is rooted in traditional Chinese philosophy, which means that Chinese cuisine is the reflection of the harmony and balance of nature. We offer small and friendly group lessons (hands-on) to help you learn how to make Chinese food the authentic way.
You can spend your afternoon or evening expanding your food knowledge and tasting delicious Chinese cuisine on this exciting foodie experience. You’ll explore our best Chinese menu for home-cooking with our expert chef to guide, so you won’t have to worry about getting lost. You will learn how to make multiple dishes and at the end of your class, you can eat the dishes you’ve prepared with beverages included too. Our classes cater to a range of experience levels, from beginners to advanced, and you can choose from dumpling master to our Street Food Asia.
- Hands-on cooking experience with an expert chef instructor
- Learn best practices to well-kept Chinese knives
- Explore fundamentals of cooking ingredients, spices and flavour profile
- Create a delicious meal to your palette then enjoy with complimentary beer and wine
- Listen to cooking tips and tricks and recreate the dishes at home with online recipes
- Brilliant with weekly classes, purchase gift vouchers with 3-year valid
- Refreshment drinks throughout the class
- Use of all cooking equipment and utensils, including an apron
- The freshest quality food and ingredients provided
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together, toasted with sparkling wine or beer
- Online recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
- Chao Shuo- Sichuan Wontons
- Ganbian Sijidou - Dry Fried Greenbeans
- Mapo Tofu - Tofu with Chilli Bean Paste
- Dong Po Rou - Braised Pork Belly
- La Yu- Chilli Oil
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on Chinese cooking class experience lasts for approximately 2.5 hours
- Enjoy a complimentary refresher drink on arrival
- Demonstration of the Chinese cooking class recipes by your Chef
- Chopping, rolling, folding and preparing your dishes - all hands-on
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine
- This Chinese cooking master class can be a perfect solution for your Work Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work Lunch and Dinner or Corporate Launch Event from 6-40 people. We can cater to different dietary requirements.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend. Alternatively, if you provide notice prior to the class, you are welcome to collect the ingredients and online recipe to take home with you after the class. Please note that this may not be possible as fresh meats and seafood in all cases and you should call 0408 217 899 to check with the chef team. This cannot be organized via email.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms.