The Social Cooking Party
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Richmond, Victoria
Cooking is naturally the perfect way to entertain your guests while having a great time exploring unforgettable regional foods. We have experience in hosting numerous types of events such as Christmas party, team building, corporate hospitality and client events. Our Social Cooking Party Menus are designed for team building, corporate and private cooking classes and parties with streamline cooking less or no prep so guests can go have great food and fun cooking time. This way we can cater to many dietary requirement and levels of cooking.
Learn and have fun together in your next private client and corporate team building events. You can collaborate and develop mutual trust and respect. You don’t need to be a master of the kitchen to take part in our cooking classes as our chefs will provide expert chefs will be on hand to help. We can add a fun and friendly competitive flavour to your cooking event. Our street food challenge pitches team-against-team to prepare and serve the best street foods in the region. All of this is taught, supervised and judged by our highly experienced chefs.
- The ultimate organic way of building the relationship and connecting to people from 10-150 people
- Hands-on cooking experience with your own chef or chefs with fundamentals of fresh ingredients and flavours
- Prepare a range of quick, healthy and authentic Asian recipes with cooking tips, tricks, and techniques
- Refreshment drinks throughout the class with many dishes to try with complimentary 2 glasses of wine and beer - extra can be accommodated -no BYO.
- We will get you exclusive use of our venue, indoor and outdoor function spaces available depending on your budget.
ON THE DAY
- We begin with a complimentary refresher while guests are arriving. Next, we prep for 1 hour. Then we together cook all the dishes. Finally, you and your guests can enjoy new flavours, exotic ingredients, cooking, drinking, eating and sharing your creations around a large kitchen table.
- We handle all the arrangements so you and your guests can enjoy the bonding time together. Beyond a one-stop activity spot, we really pride ourselves on the fact that our cooking experiences truly bring people together in a unique way, smelling, feeling, slicing, dicing, rolling and panfrying.
- We are not an ordinary cooking class, there is no recipes or slide show or lecturing, we are a playful arena where you and your guests can build connections, make great memories and as well healthy and freshly made foods.
- Post-party venue – The National Hotel, located on Richmond’s bustling Victoria Street, is a place for locals and far-flung travellers to come together in a community-minded space, where the staff is always proud to serve and the atmosphere is heady with good vibes. http://thenationalhotel.com.au/
HOW WE RUN THE MENUS?
- We will set up different cooking stations with a chef on hand in each station. Each customer will cook, eat, share and clean up on one station then move to the next station. They will eat as they go and have time to bond or catch up while the chef reset for the next round.
- Each station will have a total of one hour: 30 minutes to cook, 15 minutes to eat and 15 minutes to clean up. The station will hold up 8-12 people. The more people the more dishes/stations you can select.
- You can select 2-3 hour class with included the chef, food and 2-3 complimentary drinks.
- (1) Hoanh Thanh- Dumplings and Wontons
- (2) Cha Gio Spring Rolls or Banh Xeo - Vietnamese Pancake
- (3) Goi Cuon Rice Paper Rolls - Bo La Lot- Beef in Betel Leaves
- (4) Kaeng Khiao Wan- Green Chicken or Duck Curry, Som Tam - Green Papaya Salad or Thai Larb
- (5) Tom Yum Goong- Sweet and Sour Shrimp Soup with Noodle
- (6) Temaki- Handrolls with Seasonal Fish and Vegetables
- (7) Gyoza - Pan-fried Dumplings
- (8) Okonomiyaki- Cabbage and Pork Pancakes
- (9) Miso soup with a selection of toppings
- (10) Jiaozi+ Wonton- Dumplings and Wontons
- (11) Gua Bao- Steamed Buns with Seasonal Fillings
- (12) San Choi Bao - Cooked pork chunk wrapped in lettuce
- (13) Cong You Bing- Spring Onion Pancakes
- (14) Paella - Rice with Chicken/Seafood
- (15) Neapolitan Pizza Dough or Insalata- Seasonal Salad (GF) or Pizza Stagioni- Pizza with Seasonal Toppings
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and other dietary on request.
Contact usChef Ha Nguyen 0408 217 899