Indonesian Balinese Cooking Class
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Richmond, Victoria
Deliciously fun, interactive and suitable for everyone. Take home a taste of Bali Cooking plus a few secret local recipes. Sampling the local culinary delights is a highlight pre-trip to Bali or revisit Bali Cooking with post-visit cooking experience.
Otao Kitchen cooking school gives food lovers of all ages and experience levels the hands-on opportunity to discover secret Balinese Cooking techniques using locally sourced ingredients in Melbourne.
Whether an individual indulgence, a couples’ bonding experience, fun family activity, corporate team building or private group cooking, this class is guaranteed to treat your taste buds while expanding your culinary skills.Come along by yourself and meet like-minded new friends or get a group together and share the experience of our Indonesian Balinese cooking class menu
- Balinese Chicken Satay & Peanut sauce
- Beef Rendang - Slow cooked beef curry
- Spiced fish in banana leaves
- Stir-fry water spinach or GadoGado
- Yellow rice, coconut, turmeric