Vegan Cooking Class Master
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Richmond, Victoria
Join us with this plant-based cooking workshop to discover the smell, touch, taste the flavour of vegan cookings from India to Japan. Take home your best vegan meal plans and cook up delicious dishes. Combine our traditional vegetarian and vegan food understanding with time spending with your chef to perfect your home cooking to its best.
This workshop is designed for anyone who enjoys either cooking at home to a high standard and is interested in a thorough grounding on vegetarian or for aspiring chefs or chefs already working in the industry who are looking to expand their vegetarian repertoire. You will be learning 40 recipes out of the menu list below. Given the intensity of this course, it is limited to 6-9 guests only.
ON THE DAY
LESSON 1 - CHINESE COOKINGUpcoming classes here CALENDAR
Jan May Sep
- Make Seitan
- Shitake dumplings soup
- Fresh hands made noodles with Asian Greens
- Seitan, green beans and black bean sauce
- Brown rice, Kung Pao Eggplants, silky tofu, Szechuan sauce
- Mango jelly dessert + coconut cream
LESSON 2 - THAI COOKINGFeb Jun Oct
- Red, Yellow, Green Curry Pastes
- Somtum - Thai Papaya Salad
- Thai Chickpea, Peanut, Basil and Chilli
- Tom Yum Style Soup with trio mushrooms
- Green, Red or Yellow Vegan Curry
- Thai Sticky Rice and Mango
LESSON 3 – VIETNAMESE COOKINGMar Jul Nov
- Demonstration of making Tofu
- Nuoc Cham - vegan sauce dip and dressing
- Banh It – Mung bean dumplings
- Chả giò - Spring rolls - Vegan
- Dau Phu Xot Ca Chua – Tofu in tomatoes sauce
- Pho Chay - Vietnamese traditional noodle Pho
- Chè Chuối – Banana with Sago Pearls and Coconut Milk Sweet Soup.
LESSON 4 - INDIAN AND INDONESIAN COOKINGApr Aug Dec
- Balinese Vegan Satay & Peanut sauce
- Vindaloo Curry with Soy Curls, Chickpeas
- Vegan Rendang with Seitan, Tofu and Onion
- Handmade Sesame Garlic Naan
- Yellow rice, coconut, turmeric
- Vegan turmeric lassi
- Vegan cooking is perfect for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can cater to different dietary requirements - please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email email@example.com. You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend. Alternatively, if you provide notice prior to the class, you are welcome to collect the ingredients and online recipe to take home with you after the class. Please note that this may not be possible as fresh meats and seafood in all cases and you should call 0408 217 899 to check with the chef team. This cannot be organised via email.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.